We’re pleased to announce that our friends at Git Tower are hosting a fantastic webinar on behalf of Travis CI, focusing on how to really tap into the underlying power of Git and help to get out of hot water if and when you need to - looking at rolling back, reverting and undoing any mistakes.
There’s so much to learn on the webinar, you’ll come away never having to fear pushing changes to production on a Friday ever again! Here’s a small selection of the handy things you’ll learn:
- Fixing commit messages and changesets
- Discarding local changes, down to individual lines
- Moving commits between branches
- Using the Reflog to restore deleted branches and commits
- Using Interactive Rebase to clean up commit history
- …and much more!
The webinar takes place on Tuesday, December 1 at 7 pm CET/10 am PST and you can register your place here!
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!