We’re delighted to share the insights from the Travis CI Community Survey launched at the end of last year. We’ve been so eager to learn from you and share the results to help us all better understand the community that makes up Travis CI.
In total, we have received almost 900 responses! To break it down:
- 440 use Travis CI in open source projects (whereas 56% also test private projects)
- 295 mainly test private projects
- 10 represent large enterprises testing on-prem with Travis CI Enterprise
- 60 are students on Travis CI Education
- 30 are not using Travis CI
- 30 don’t have experience with CI at all