We plan a new wave of build environment updates.
PHP images will be updated with the following updates:
- HHVM has been updated to 3.3.0.
- PHP 5.5.17 and 5.4.33 are now installed.
This will be rolled out to .org at the same time .com update is scheduled. *****
The updates will include the following:
All build environments except PHP environments
- bash has been updated to include the CVE-2014-7169 fix.
- Go has been updated to 1.3.3.
- Sphinx 2.2.4 is available.
Please note that we have postponed updates to PHP environments due to older sources (in particular, 5.2.17 and 5.3.3) currently being unavailable on PHP archive.
- Erlang 17.3 is added.
- Leiningen is updated to 2.5.0.
- Version 0.10.32 is pre-installed and now the default.
- JRuby is updated to 1.7.16.
Questions or comments?
As usual, please get in touch if you have questions or comments.
Travis CI Team